Alnylam Soars as Drugmakers Circle Rival Biotechnology CompanyBy
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc. rose as much as 12 percent, the most in more than a year, after Sanofi, which owns a stake in the company, accelerated its pursuit of another drugmaker as potential rivals circled, suggesting demand for biotechnology acquisitions may be picking up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations