Ukrainian Troop Deaths at Highest in a Year as Fighting SurgesBy
Fatalities indicate latest attempt at a truce is falling apart
President Poroshenko warns security situation is deteriorating
Soldier deaths in the separatist conflict in eastern Ukraine jumped to the most in a year as the latest cease-fire unravels and after President Petro Poroshenko warned the security situation is deteriorating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy