Toyota-Uber Puts Automakers in Rival Ride-Sharing AlliancesBy , , and
The size of the automaker’s investment is said to be small
The ride-hailing company will expand its programs for drivers
Toyota Motor Corp.’s investment in Uber Technologies Inc. has drawn the battle lines between the world’s largest automakers, which have now solidified partnerships with competing ride-hailing apps in the burgeoning field of on-demand transportation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline