South Africa Plans to Develop Durban Auto-Supply Park in 2018By
South Africa plans to start developing a 11.5 billion rand ($735 million) automotive-supply park south of Durban, its third-largest city, in 2018 as part of its effort to increase investment in local-parts production.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations