Sony Climbs as Games Outlook Makes Up for Earthquake DamageBy , , and
Recovery anticipated on view that bad news is out of the way
Company forecast annual profit that fell short of estimates
Sony Corp. shares rose as investors ignored a weak profit forecast, looking instead to the company’s long-term prospects in entertainment and sensors needed for driverless cars and other emerging products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations