Ruble Set for Longest Streak of Declines Since December on FedBy
Crude, Russia’s main export earner, set for lowest in week
Eurobonds climb as government markets new foreign debt issue
The ruble fell for a fifth day with oil, set for the worst streak of losses this year, as investors cut their holdings of riskier emerging-market assets on mounting speculation the U.S. will raise interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses