Robo-Advisor SigFig Raises $40 Million from Investors Including UBS, Eaton Vance
SigFig Wealth Management LLC has become the latest robo-advisor to raise new funding, tapping investors including UBS Group AG and Eaton Vance Corp. for $40 million at an undisclosed valuation.
Other investors in SigFig's fundraising round include Comerica Inc., New York Life Insurance Co., Banco Santander SA's InnoVentures fund, Bain Capital Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures, according to a company statement published on Tuesday. The firm previously raised $19.6 million in four separate fundraisings, according to research firm CB Insights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing