Oil Advances as U.S. Crude Inventories Projected to DeclineBy
Supply seen down 2 million barrels last week: Bloomberg survey
Cool weather helping to contain fires around Canada oil sands
Oil climbed before the release of U.S. government data that is forecast to show crude inventories declined, easing a glut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day