Oil Rebound Has Citigroup Seeing Worst Over for CommoditiesBy
Market hit bottom earlier this year after China equity selloff
Brent oil forecast to climb to $50 in third quarter: Citigroup
The commodities market has turned a corner and prices are unlikely to return to lows seen in the first quarter, according to Citigroup Inc., which boosted forecasts from metals to grains amid an oil-led recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner