Nigerian Recession Is Imminent, Central Bank Governor SaysBy , , and
Delay in signing 2016 budget caused distortions in economy
Policy makers left key lending rate unchanged at 12%
Nigeria’s economy will probably slip into a recession after a four-month delay in the nation’s budget stalled economic stimulus programs, central bank Governor Godwin Emefiele said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders