Nigeria to Probe Corporate Tax Breaks Worth $3 Billion a YearJohn Alechenu
A committee of Nigerian lawmakers will examine corporate tax breaks granted to local and foreign companies that cost the country an estimated $3 billion a year, said Kehinde Odeneye, who sponsored a motion debated in parliament on Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses