Mitel Jumps as Polycom Battle Could Lead to Shareholder RewardsBy and
Competing bid for Polycom may lead Mitel to up cash offer: RBC
Mitel gains as much as 10 percent in Toronto trading
Mitel Networks Corp. jumped the most since January as an escalating bidding war for Polycom Inc. could either lead to a $60 million breakup fee or prompt the communications technology company to make its offer more shareholder-friendly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner