LeBron, Players Union Look to Jefferies for Ammo in Labor TalksBy and
Investment bank says it’ll identify current and future revenue
Owners, players can opt out of labor contract this year
The National Basketball Association players union, in talks with the league over how to share about $6 billion in annual revenue, hired Jefferies Group as an adviser.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's