Exxon, Chevron Shareholders Defeat Anti-Drilling ProposalsBy , , and
Resolutions to turn exploratory cash over to investors fail
Exxon has 100 major oil, gas projects on drawing board
Big Oil investors voted to continue doing the thing that has defined the industry since the 19th century: drilling for crude.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy