Euphoria Remains in Check Amid Vietnam’s Market BreakthroughBy
Other firms may follow Vinamilk’s move on foreign ownership
PXP’s Snowball says VN Index could rise to 800 this year
After Vietnam’s largest listed company scrapped limits on foreign ownership, analysts say other firms will need to follow before the country’s equities market truly opens up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations