Valeant New CEO Papa Sees ‘Speed Bumps’ in DermatologyBy and
Papa says finances must be centralized, hired new controller
New CEO promises more transparency after months of turmoil
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.’s new Chief Executive Officer, Joe Papa, said that while there’s more work to do in dermatology, the company has a “very good pipeline” of new drugs that hasn’t been fully appreciated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis