U.K. Approves Fracking for First Time Since 2011 EarthquakesBy
Gas company Third Energy granted permission to frack one well
Last fracked well in U.K. was in 2011; 1-year ban followed
Third Energy U.K. Gas Ltd. was given the go-ahead to frack an existing U.K. natural gas well, overcoming last-minute protests and reviving a practice not used in Britain for five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy