U.A.E. Changes Interbank Rate Calculation to Reflect Bank CostsBy
Rate now includes costs of deposits from large clients
Previous rate reflected cost of banks lending to each other
The United Arab Emirates has altered the way it estimates a key interest rate to better reflect funding costs for banks in the second-biggest Arab economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting