The Hedge Fund That Couldn't Stay Open Long Enough for a Big PaydayBy and
Money managers forced to unwind bets against Portuguese bank
Funds in retreat miss out on paydays of almost $70 million
Toby Dodson waited six months for his bet against a fragile Portuguese bank to pay off.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting