U.S. Stocks Decline Amid Focus on Interest Rates, Looming DataBy
Raw-materials rise amid Bayer’s Monsanto bid; Apple gains
Investors await reports on housing, economic growth this week
U.S. stocks slipped amid a late-day pullback, with the S&P 500 holding in the narrowest range in five weeks as investors awaited further direction on the health of the economy and prospects for higher interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas