Rupee Has Longest Losing Streak in Five Years as Stocks RetreatBy
Rupee fell 0.1% after gaining as much as 0.3% earlier
Currency in longest losing streak since November 2011
India’s rupee fell for an eighth day, the longest losing streak since November 2011, on speculation oil companies stepped up dollar purchases to make overseas payments and local stocks fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy