Pioneer Seeks Cost Cuts Even as Profit Gains Amid High CornBy
Company sees external environment remaining difficult
Drought, weak rand resulted in decline of corn volumes
Pioneer Food Group Ltd., South Africa’s second-largest food producer, said it will look to curtail costs as it sees the local environment “remaining difficult” amid high corn prices and a weak rand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing