Oil Falls a Fourth Day as Canada to Resume Output After FiresBy
Cooler weather helping to contain blaze in oil-sands region
Iran may increase exports to 2.2 million barrels a day: Mehr
Oil dropped for a fourth day, the longest stretch of declines in more than a month, as producers in Canada worked to resume operations after wildfires and Iran continued to increase exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap