London Weekend Night Tube to Start in August After Year’s DelayBy
Central, Victoria lines to open first; Northern, Jubilee later
Union boss warns of ‘unresolved issues’ over implementation
Trains on key parts of London’s underground network will run throughout the night on weekends starting in August, nearly a year after services were originally set to begin, London Mayor Sadiq Khan said Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn