KKR Said Near Sale of German Silverware Maker WMF to SEBAaron Kirchfeld
Buyout firm is close to an agreement to sell German silverware and coffee-machine maker WMF to France’s SEB, according to people familiar with the matter. *An agreement could be announced as early as today, sources said *Talks are ongoing and could still fall apart *A representative for KKR declined to comment; SEB couldn’t immediately comment *Note: Earlier, SEB shares suspended in Paris at request of company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy