KBC’s ‘Crown Jewel’ Unit CEO Eyes Idle Wealth in Czech AccountsBy
CSOB seeks to boost asset management, insurance market share
CEO sees market prospects as Czech habits lag western peers
The largest Czech bank, dubbed KBC Groep NV’s “crown jewel” by its chief executive, sees opportunities for lenders to grow in the ex-communist European Union member as they coax thrifty clients into higher-yielding investments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries