Hwange Colliery, Glencore Start Talks to Renew Coke-Supply DealBy
Hwange Colliery Co., the partly state-owned Zimbabwean coal miner, has started negotiations with Glencore Plc to renew a deal to sell the company its coke, a coal product used in steelmaking, after an initial agreement ended last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas