Hanergy Thin Film’s Chairman Li Resigns to Improve GovernanceBloomberg News
New chairman, CEO named, solar company shares still suspended
CEO Si is accountant and auditor working at Hanergy’s parent
Li Hejun, the man at the center of last year’s rise and fall of Hanergy Thin Film Power Group Ltd., stepped down as chairman and executive director in a boardroom shakeup designed to strengthen the way the company is governed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing