GSO Set to Score Victory in Battle Over Paper Maker’s SwapsBy and
ISDA to delay CDS settlement auctions until after bond matures
GSO won’t have to pay out on short-term credit-default swaps
Blackstone Group LP’s GSO Capital Partners is set to score a victory in a drawn-out battle over derivatives linked to a distressed Norwegian paper maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards