Germany’s Largest Money Manager Likes Volatility, Illiquid BondsBy
Liquidity drying up in debt markets may lead to opportunities
BofA financial stress index at highest levels since 2011
Market turbulence is here to stay, and fund managers should embrace it, says Germany’s biggest money manager.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses