Ex-BofA Fixed-Income Electronic Sales Head Grillo Joins OpenDoorBy
Grillo to start June 1 as president, reporting to Estes
Firm’s platform seeks to bolster liquidity in older Treasuries
Robert Grillo, the former head of fixed-income electronic sales at Bank of America Corp., has joined startup Treasuries trading platform OpenDoor Trading as president.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's