Deutsche Bank Latin America CEO to Exit With Grelle PromotedBy
Renato Grelle to take new post June 1; Parnes to leave Aug. 1
Parnes joined German lender in 2008, worked at Merrill Lynch
Bernardo Parnes, chief executive officer of Latin America operations at Deutsche Bank AG, is planning to leave the firm, handing off oversight of the Brazil unit to Renato Grelle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing