Sugar Is So Scarce in Venezuela That Coca-Cola Will Stop ProductionBy and
Beverage maker joins Kraft, Clorox in interrupting operations
Country’s economic crisis has led to shortage of raw materials
Coca-Cola Co. is halting production of sugar-sweetened beverages in Venezuela as the company’s namesake soda pop becomes the latest victim of a lack of raw materials in the cash-strapped country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting