China to Sell $458 Million of Sovereign Yuan Bonds in LondonMaria Levitov
Bank of China, HSBC are global coordinators of the offering
Issue will be China’s first offshore sale outside Hong Kong
China plans to issue 3 billion yuan ($458 million) of sovereign bonds in London, the nation’s first offshore issuance of such securities outside of Hong Kong, as it tries to increase the currency’s global usage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting