Brexit Seems Increasingly Unlikely to Corporate-Debt InvestorsBy
Sterling bond premiums narrow as U.K. seen remaining in EU
Next, Travelodge bond sales highlight pickup in issuance
The corporate-bond market is signaling that investors expect U.K. voters to reject leaving the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner