Boost for Cameron as Poll Shows Retirees, Tories Desert BrexitBy
Prime minister’s election guru credits campaign on economy
Leave campaign losing support among prevously strong backers
Prime Minister David Cameron’s campaign for Britain to stay in the European Union received a boost late Monday with a poll showing that older voters, previously found to back leaving the bloc, are switching to his side.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas