Africa’s Busiest Oil Industry Is Running Hard to Stand StillBy and
Algeria struggles to boost output as it intensifies drilling
Nation keeps lobbying for OPEC action to boost crude prices
Algeria has more drilling rigs than the rest of Africa combined, yet oil production still isn’t recovering after years of decline. It’s little wonder the nation remains one of the most vocal supporters of action to increase prices by curbing output at the OPEC meeting next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing