1MDB Bond Fates Diverge as Abu Dhabi Vow Trumps Najib SupportBy and
Malaysian fund talks with creditors Monday after April default
Company needs to pay coupon on Islamic 2039 bonds on May 30
The fortunes of bonds in Malaysia’s troubled investment fund are diverging this month: those guaranteed by Abu Dhabi’s sovereign wealth fund have rallied, while notes with support from Malaysia’s own government have dropped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone