Turkey’s Premier Has One Goal: To Undermine His Own PowerBy and
Yildirim vows to ‘legalize’ President Erdogan’s de facto rule
New PM was transport minister for most of AK Party’s 14 years
Turkey’s Prime Minister-designate Binali Yildirim has one mission: expand President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s power at the expense of his own office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing