CORRECT: Teva-Allergan Deal to Close in June, Teva CFO SaysYaacov Benmeleh
(Corrects month in headline). * “This is the main integration for us this year and it will probably continue past 2016,” Teva CFO Eyal Desheh says in Tel Aviv conference.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn