Online Lenders Will Be Just 1% of Market in 2025, Deloitte SaysBy
Marketplace lenders’ U.K. share could be as little as 1%
Funding model of banks is ‘powerful’ advantage, report says
Britain’s bank chief executives can sleep easy. Peer-to-peer lenders are unlikely to dent their dominance of the loan market over the next decade, according to Deloitte LLP.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing