Hungarian Bonds Rise as Fitch Move Fuels Second Upgrade OptimismBy
Fitch lifted credit score to BBB- from BB+ on Friday
Second upgrade needed to lure investment-grade debtholders
Hungary’s government bonds rallied the most in a month after the eastern European nation was raised to investment grade at Fitch Ratings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing