Philippines Outgoing Minister to Submit $3 Billion Tax PlanBy
Finance Secretary Purisima to submit tax proposal to successor
Proposal could yield as much as $3 billion of revenue a year
Outgoing Philippine Finance Secretary Cesar Purisima will submit tax reform recommendations to the administration of newly elected President Rodrigo Duterte that he says could yield as much as $3 billion of revenue annually, enough to wipe out the budget deficit last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing