China’s Office Supply Set to Double Amid Building Frenzy: ChartBloomberg News
A building binge is under way in China as the government strives to revive sluggish real estate investment. Properties under construction will double the supply of commercial space to 10.7 million square meters (115.2 million square feet) this year, and will lift the vacancy rate nationwide to 21.5 percent from 13.8 percent in 2015, according to Cushman & Wakefield Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas