Afghan Peace Still Far Away After U.S. Kills Taliban LeaderBy and
Drone strike gives ‘new opportunity’ to Taliban: Afghan leader
Pakistan to face more pressure to help support peace efforts
The U.S. drone strike that it says killed the Taliban’s leader on Saturday removed a major obstacle to peace in Afghanistan. Now comes the hard part: Reaching a lasting truce with his successor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis