Egypt Sends Submarine to Join Search Efforts of Doomed FlightBy , , and
Radio messages about cabin smoke before crash add to mystery
Plane was en route from Paris to Cairo with 66 people on board
President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi said Egypt will dispatch a submarine to help search for debris and data records from a doomed EgyptAir flight and warned against jumping to conclusions about why the aircraft crashed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day