Vegas Casinos Plan to Leave Warren Buffett’s Nevada UtilityBy and
MGM will pay exit fee and buy power from another provider
Wynn Resorts also filed paperwork to leave NV Energy
Casino giants MGM Resorts International and Wynn Resorts Ltd. are moving forward with plans to stop buying electricity from Warren Buffett’s utility in Nevada, dealing a blow to the billionaire’s power service provider.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion