Tribune’s Ferro Backed Gannett Bid in Meeting, Suitor SaysBy
Chairman wanted ‘significant role’ after deal, letter claims
USA Today publisher urges Tribune investors to reject board
Tribune Publishing Co. Chairman Michael Ferro said privately he’d support Gannett Co.’s takeover bid only if he obtained a “significant role” in the company after the deal closed, according to a letter released by the newspaper company’s hostile suitor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn