Libya Oil Deal Allows Small Step Toward Healing Political DivideBy
Crude shipments resumed from port of Hariga after 3-week halt
Unity government still lacks support from eastern authorities
The political deal that allowed the restart of oil shipments from a port in eastern Libya provides short-term relief for cash-strapped authorities, but is only a small first step in a wider effort to unify the country’s rival factions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy