FBI Plots Its Next Move in the Encryption BattleBy
Decrypting real-time data may be next test case for tech firms
Facebook’s WhatsApp faced shutdown in Brazil over encryption
The next frontier in the battle between the FBI and technology companies over encrypted communications will be more legally complicated -- and messy -- than trying to get into the iPhone of a dead terrorist.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State